- IP1 - Sustainable people-environment interactions
- IP2 - Reduced impact of plastics and other materials
- IP3 - Management of hazardous waste, substances and pollutants
- IP4 - Improved air quality, forecasting and assessment
- IP5 - Waste impact management research
Each year the Hub develops an annual Research Plan that outlines research projects to be undertaken, and produces an Annual Report on progress that has been achieved.
The Hub is also guided by strategies on data management, knowledge brokering, Indigenous partnerships, and communications. These are published on our Strategies page.
The below graphic indicates the range of stakeholders the five IP research teams work with on their various projects.